Histomat: Adventures in Historical Materialism

'Historical materialism is the theory of the proletarian revolution.' Georg Lukács

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Scarface - Part II

He hated the American Dream. With a vengeance.

'Whattaya lookin' at?...You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fucking fingers, and say "that's the bad guy." So, what dat make you? Good? You're not good; you just know how to hide. Howda lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth--even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy. Come on; the last time you gonna see a bad guy like this, let me tell ya. Come on, make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through; you better get outta his way!'

Scarface - Part II tells the story of one small time gangster, Mahmoud Alpacinojad, who is determined to rise up the international criminal fraternity.

All I have in this world is my balls, and my word, and I don't break 'em for no one, you understand?

After a rapid rise to fame and power, Alpacinojad soon outmanoeuvres his corrupt and weak rival, Tony Blairino. Unfortunately Blairino has some very powerful friends in New York, including 'The Godfather' himself, Don Aldrumsfeld. After Blairino has tooled up with weapons of mass destruction, he meets the powerful heads of the Five Mafia Families in New York. They decide not only to condemn Alpacinojad but also to try and destroy him once and for all...But Alpacinojad is not one to go down without a fight...



'You wanna go to war? Ok, we take you to war...Say hello to my little friend!'

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home